Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pretty Things


ive fallen in love with a store named anthropologie.

Pretty dresses. Floral Prints. Yellows. Tans . Pinks Greens. Lots of earth tones and soft materials. Tweed in the lovliest colors. Im home.



Its a budget buster but the homewares and candles are worth it. The bedding is glamorous but expensive as well. There window displays are delicous and to die for. I have seen clerks putting up the art displays while walking to classes.

I have not tried online shopping due to sizes. I really like to try things on first.



Visit your local Anthro for a gander or a buy. You'll be pleased either way.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ah, oh my gosh I looove Anthro. I have so many yummy candles from that place =) Don't you just want to live there? Haha, I know I do. Do you shop at the one in the city? It's huge!